Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    now that it works... whats twitter? I just bought it because you all were talking about buying it...
    just got it!
    Last edited by mommybetts; 10/15/2009 at 10:33 PM.
    Works!!! Palm is good, really good haha.

So glad Tweed has the direct photo upload now.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    The app seems performance wise much better! Great app! Dont forget to leave a review guys.
    Oh yeah, just DL'd it & it's workin'. w00t!
    works for me now!
    Every time I put a review it doesn't pop up right away. Does it take awhile?

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    Every time I put a review it doesn't pop up right away. Does it take awhile?
    I think so mine is doing the same thing.
    I just hope I won't be charged multiple times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    Same here. I'll have to chat with Palm if I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    I think so mine is doing the same thing.
    Yeah i tried to review a few apps and its not working for me. Or at least its taking long to submit. When i go in there, the phone knows I reviewed it because it's saved. I can go in and read my review... So dunno what the deal is, so i'm guessing another beta bug.

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    They shouldn't just hold onto your email reciept when you recieve it.
    Anyone else think its dumb they charge tax for an app?

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    You know whats weird when i brought newsroom i wasn't charged tax but with tweed i was?! Not complaining just wondering why?
  15.    #75  
    I feel bad for Pivotal Labs. Paid Tweed got a lot of 0 star rating because of the PMT03010 error which was no fault of theirs and had nothing to do with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I feel bad for Pivotal Labs. Paid Tweed got a lot of 0 star rating because of the PMT03010 error which was no fault of theirs and had nothing to do with them.
    So do I. Palm should change it so that you had to have bought the app before you can review it.
    Has any1 gotten this error before,PMT04020, I get it when trying to change my account info, everything is correct and I still can't buy tweed
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    You know whats weird when i brought newsroom i wasn't charged tax but with tweed i was?! Not complaining just wondering why?
    I'm guessing it may be some sort of law as to why taxes are or aren't charged. I noticed the tax rate is that of my state. So perhaps they are being required to charge tax for each state. I know my state expects people to pay sales tax on stuff they buy from out of state. It's a line on the tax form when filing so anything you didn't already pay sales tax on you are supposed to claim it and pay the tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    So do I. Palm should change it so that you had to have bought the app before you can review it.
    I agree they should require the purchase to take place before you can rate and review. Also they should moderate or allow a 3rd party to moderate them as well. Friendsflow was broken because of something facebook did to the facebook site right after it was added to the app catalog and people crapped on it in the reviews. The dev asked it to be pulled as soon as the problem occurred but it took time for palm to pull it. But because the people didn't bother to find out that a fix was in place within maybe minutes of the issue and submitted to replace the version before palm took down the previous version it got a bunch of bad reviews. To be honest these kinds of bad reviews need to be purged. Perhaps we can report the reviews to palm to have them removed?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234