Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Today i was on youtube and i saw a video about this guy talking about the Palm Pre the video was from june something and he said the Palm Pre was going on verizon in 6 months is that true??????
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    only if nobody talks about it on here
    Yes in January. Is there a reason you have a sad face?
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    this is really old news. But it is true.
    VZW is not getting the Pre. FACT. webOS had great potential. RIP
    webOS does not need verizont to succeed. FACT.
    I'm gladly sticking with Sprint, but thankful that more carriers are getting webos. It is a good sign that Palm is on a comeback.
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana2367 View Post
    VZW is not getting the Pre. FACT. webOS had great potential. RIP
    You have 2 posts as of your comment above. FACT.
    Thus, not man people here will believe you while busting into this thread all Cosmo Kramer-like with that outburst. FACT.
    No one really knows for sure what webOS device or when VZW is getting. FACT.
    A Verizon veep said that they are positively getting a webOS device in early 2010. FACT.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Alright tanx guys i just wanted to know i think that probably everyone will go on sprint instead of verizon bc of the unlimited everything price
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    this post is so jan 09
    Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post
    Alright tanx guys i just wanted to know i think that probably everyone will go on sprint instead of verizon bc of the unlimited everything price
    Exactly what I was gonna say. Free mobile to mobile, free min starting from 7pm, lower rate with FREE GPS....
    The question is why does anyone care? I think the major smart phones need to be available with all the various carriers, that way you could decide on the best carrier for your needs (for me that is Sprint) and then you could decide what phone best fits your needs and be happy :-)