1.    #1  
    Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. and I have a Pre from Sprint, BUT... Amazon will not allow MP3 downloads to my phone. I want to support Amazon due to the Itunes monopoly and syncing war with Palm, but I can't. I guess my money keeps going to Apple...
    buy it from the website?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre-Occupied View Post
    Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. and I have a Pre from Sprint, BUT... Amazon will not allow MP3 downloads to my phone. I want to support Amazon due to the Itunes monopoly and syncing war with Palm, but I can't. I guess my money keeps going to Apple...
    Vaya Broqui!!!

De que partes?? Mi Familia es de Moca.

But yes, i would suggest buying on the PC from amazon and syncing it onto the pre...
  4.    #4  
    From Arecibo here! Anyway, Amazon won't sell MP3's via the computer either... Oh well...
    I'm from Toa Baja, lol.

There's other options besides Amazon MP3... Napster, Zune, and Rhapsody come to mind, and surely there's others.

It seems like the easiest thing to do is swallow your pride and buy it from the iTunes store. I think iTunes now sells their music DRM-free. Buy it from iTunes and then sync with whatever program you use (as long as iTunes sync still works, may as well do it there).

The other option (which I'm not necessarily condoning) is to just not pay for it. If the cops a-knockin' on your door, you can at least say you tried to do it through non-copyright infringing means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre-Occupied View Post
    From Arecibo here! Anyway, Amazon won't sell MP3's via the computer either... Oh well...
    Try this out, download this free vpn and connect to one of the US options, then open your browser. It should work that way. Suerte..

Free VPN by WSC
    Slightly off-topic, I hate how Netflix doesn't let me stream movies because their copyright agreements only extend to "within the United States"... Would've been REALLY useful to have some streamable movies this past week. I study at UPR and was free, at home, bored out of my mind. :S
    Quote Originally Posted by jasetroncs View Post
    Slightly off-topic, I hate how Netflix doesn't let me stream movies because their copyright agreements only extend to "within the United States"... Would've been REALLY useful to have some streamable movies this past week. I study at UPR and was free, at home, bored out of my mind. :S
    Try the same link also. I use it to watch shows from Hulu when i'm out of the states and it works.

Free VPN by WSC
    People in Puerto Rico do. And at the very least there's three of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    who cares
    you did, 'cause you took the time to post.. not everyone on this forum is stateside..