1.    #1  
    getting another Pre, how could i easily transfer the Pre's Music to a new one if i put it on with Itunes
    Once your music is in iTunes the transfer it the Pre is as easy. Plug in the Pre, start iTunes and Sync away.
  3.    #3  
    Music isnt in Itunes its on the Pre
    ....I'm assuming your music is also on your computer? iTunes will automatically add it to it's sphere of influence allowing it to sync.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/15/2009 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    getting another Pre, how could i easily transfer the Pre's Music to a new one if i put it on with Itunes
    You need a computer to plug your Pre into so the "music" folder can be copied while in "USB" mode.

You don't need iTunes if copying your songs is all you want to do. If you feel you really need some kind of program, look into DoubleTwist.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    You need a computer to plug your Pre into so the "music" folder can be copied while in "USB" mode.

You don't need iTunes if copying your songs is all you want to do. If you feel you really need some kind of program, look into DoubleTwist.
    For that matter, if you can plug both Pre's in at the same time in USB mode and know the main file on the first pre you could just open windows explorer and do a "copy" from first and "Paste" to second. They will show up as drives on the computer.

The 31.6 gig of music we have will not fit on mine....
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    For that matter, if you can plug both Pre's in at the same time in USB mode ......
    I guess that should work...didn't even thing of that.