Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    a couple hiccups but the browser works pretty well with google wave right off the bat.

haha, should have seen that coming. I dont have invites to give out. sorry guys

***update***
    if you use the iphone spoof browser patch, you get the already built mobile version.

not optimized for pre yet, one can only hope

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hellion850; 10/15/2009 at 03:43 PM.
    send me an invite please!!!
    me too pretty please
    Click on a wave and watch it crash, if there is any content in it.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    about how long did it take for you to receive the invite?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Click on a wave and watch it crash.
    i was able to create and edit a wave, just cant do it with a wave that has gadgets, ie google maps, etc.

that is why you can see the text edit section on the right instead of the "start a new wave" link
    I've been able to crash a text only, but it wasn't small.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I have 8 invites, but they aren't really invites ... they're "votes". I can send an invite but it doesn't guarantee you one, it only strengthens your chance of getting an invite if others invite you as well.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Apparently the iPhone can bring up a mobile version of wave? Anyone have an idea on how to get this on the Pre?
    I'm still trying to figure out how to get the formatted version that iPhone users seem to see.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how to get the formatted version that iPhone users seem to see.
    iphone spoof agent patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    I have 8 invites, but they aren't really invites ... they're "votes". I can send an invite but it doesn't guarantee you one, it only strengthens your chance of getting an invite if others invite you as well.
    I would take a vote :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    That's what I thought at first too, but everyone I invited got theirs two days later.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    ok send me an invite too please
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    can i get a vote?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    me, Me, ME!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I really want to try this. Please send me a nomination/invite if you have one to give. kneale9 at gmail dot com
    I would like a VOTE if you got any left. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I finally received an invite. Unfortunately, new users are not receiving 8 invites to pass out right now. Google is trying to keep up with the current invites, and make sure they can support the number of users they already have.

Don't buy an invite off Ebay. Put an ad on craigslist asking for a free invite... that's what I did.
    Great. I will try this out today.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast