Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scodoublet#WN
  1.    #1  
    On a web page, you can create a bookmark in the launcher. So essentially, you can just click a link on the launcher to open a web page.

The Pre will open a PLS (Streaming Radio) in the browser, but I don't have an option to bookmark it or save it as a launcher icon.

Is there anyway to do this?

Link: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/too...reams/news.pls
    try creating a book mark to the page the link is on, go into bookmarks, poke the information "i" on the right side of the bookmark box and edit the existing link.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hypersnail View Post
    try creating a book mark to the page the link is on, go into bookmarks, poke the information "i" on the right side of the bookmark box and edit the existing link.
    Sweet, that worked. Now, how do I get it in the launcher?
    open an image of the radio station logo you want as a launch icon in a browser card. Tap Web, then tap page, then tap add to launcher. Next paste in the url to the stream and give it a name. You can also adjust the icon there by tapping on it and resizing it. I set up a couple stations that way.
    jckatz likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post
    open an image of the radio station logo you want as a launch icon in a browser card. Tap Web, then tap page, then tap add to launcher. Next paste in the url to the stream and give it a name. You can also adjust the icon there by tapping on it and resizing it. I set up a couple stations that way.
    Worked perfect. Thanks!
    Not a problem. Glad to help
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Thank you... and thank you Google... couldn't figure this out, yet once again proven.... there is no such thing as a NEW question.