Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have a question for anyone who has had these issues.

Did you return the phone to the store you purchased it at or did you use over the phone CS? Or did you end up going through Palm?

I have these issues and live relatively close to a Sprint Store. However dealing with them face to face is not really on my top ten list of "Fav things to do".

Thanks for your input
    I just called them for my oreo, sent me a new one Next Day
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    I just called them for my oreo, sent me a new one Next Day
    Sorry to be stubborn but by "them" you mean Sprint?

Thanks
    Sorry, yes I just called Sprint Customer service support
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I went to a Sprint store each time and had no issues getting a replacement. However, not every store is that easy to deal with.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I am sure you look a hell of a lot better than the dudes on here. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    I went to a Sprint store each time and had no issues getting a replacement.
    With that smile you probably walked out with a boxload of Pre's.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgravo View Post
    I am sure you look a hell of a lot better than the dudes on here. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    With that smile you probably walked out with a boxload of Pre's.
    LOL...thanks!

The store manager actually helped me out each time, which was nice because normally I have to go through at least one employee before getting to the manager. I had to order 2 replacements because the first one was terrible and he took care of everything without any hassles. This was the Aliso Viejo store for you Orange County/So Cal peeps.

He offered to transfer all my pictures from my old Pre to my new one, so I said, "sure!". He came back and said, "I thought you had like 40 or 50 pictures on your phone, not 400!" Haha
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Easy there kids... Thanks for the thread hijack but I was trying to get some help not have you guys hit on some girl over the interwebs thousands of miles away.

With that said. Ms. Kady as it may be easy for you to walk into Sprint and get what you need. i.e looks or just that the store you go to actually appreciates their customers.

I don't have that luxury. I made the mistake of going into the sprint store in my Army uniform only to get treated like a second hand citizen because the store was run by what can best be described as a My Chemical Romance cover band. They saw my uniform and red flagged me right away. One of them actually said see you later baby killer as I walked out...

So you can see My digress of returning to said store.

I contacted sprint today to ask them about an exchange. They said I should contact Palm because I do not have insurance on the phone.

I am yet to contact palm. But I really hope to have a better experience with them.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any experience with returning oreo'd Pres to Best Buy?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkin View Post
    Easy there kids... Thanks for the thread hijack but I was trying to get some help not have you guys hit on some girl over the interwebs thousands of miles away.

With that said. Ms. Kady as it may be easy for you to walk into Sprint and get what you need. i.e looks or just that the store you go to actually appreciates their customers.

I don't have that luxury. I made the mistake of going into the sprint store in my Army uniform only to get treated like a second hand citizen because the store was run by what can best be described as a My Chemical Romance cover band. They saw my uniform and red flagged me right away. One of them actually said see you later baby killer as I walked out...

So you can see My digress of returning to said store.

I contacted sprint today to ask them about an exchange. They said I should contact Palm because I do not have insurance on the phone.

I am yet to contact palm. But I really hope to have a better experience with them.
    We didn't mean to threadjack.

And that is pretty shltty of those kids to say that. I had to go to a Sprint store 30 min away from me because the one that is closest to me has horrible customer service. My husband is the one who recommended I go to this other store because he had to take his phone for service as well and he got great service from the staff there. Sometimes it's just luck of the draw.

Also, you do not need to have insurance on your phone to be eligible for an exchange. Your Pre is under warranty for 1 year and Sprint should replace it free of charge. You will most likely get a re-furb, but that's ok. I'm on my 2nd refurb (first one was a dud) and it's actually better than the brand new one that I initially got.