1.    #1  
    I have simply everything, and I was looking to change to a limited # of min plan, As we know, calling Sprint/Nextel is unlimited. How do we find out before calling that the number being dialed is Sprint or not?

I have a feeling it can be done through our voicemail options. Any news?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Do you have a Pre? If so then you already have this service:

Any Mobile, Anytime

Any call, at any time, to any cell, on any network is "free."

Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I have simply everything, and I was looking to change to a limited # of min plan, As we know, calling Sprint/Nextel is unlimited. How do we find out before calling that the number being dialed is Sprint or not?

I have a feeling it can be done through our voicemail options. Any news?
    With "Any Mobile, Any Time" it's unlimited to all carriers. Any plan with the Pre will include this. So, in short, it doesn't matter what carrier the number you're calling is on! You just have to know if it's a land line or mobile.

eta: beat me to it
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Haha, how about send them a txt message and ask them :P
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    hey jim what service you on.
    wirelessamberalerts.com has a VERY accurate and complete database of what provider a phone is attached to. just enter the number, and it will either return the carrier name, or link you to it.
    Like everyone said, if you have a Pre you're required to have one of the everything data plans, and all those plans include all the calls to any mobile number on any provider. Last month, my anytime minute useage was down to 10 minutes, since most of my calls are to my friend's cells.
    not ANY plan hahaha 3rd party dealer plan here with NO anymobile. No worries tho its a 3000 min plan. And no you cant get this without going to a sprint account rep and working at a sprint authroized dealer...
    SCK Manager
    there a real cool trick to find out the service provider of the person you are calling. it's really short and simple. when they answer you press #34585930033 and then you say "which service provider do you have?"
    If you don't get their texts, it's highly likely that they are on verizon. hehe
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Go to whitepages.com and do a reverse lookup on all of your friends' numbers. Delete the ones who are on carriers other than what you want.
  12.    #12  
    oh. The unlimited mobile to mobile was recently added huh?

so I'm wondering why I'm on simply everything? I should be on 400 min per month n save 60 bucks each month. If you go down from simply everything, do you still get unlimited incoming and navigation included with data plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    there a real cool trick to find out the service provider of the person you are calling. it's really short and simple. when they answer you press #34585930033 and then you say "which service provider do you have?"
    This made me spit my soda. Twice.

so I'm wondering why I'm on simply everything? I should be on 400 min per month n save 60 bucks each month. If you go down from simply everything, do you still get unlimited incoming and navigation included with data plan?
    The lowest plan you can go to with the Pre is the Everything Data 450 plan with unlimited messaging, data, and mobile to mobile.

Incoming and outgoing calls to and from landlines will go against that 450 minutes. Mobile to mobile and everything else is included.

Yes, unlimited mobile is new within the last month or so. And, yes, your usage may now enable you to get by with 450 minutes, as it's only calls to/from landlines that will cost you. IIRC, you'll stand to save $30 ($69.99 vs. $99.99 for single plan). The ONLY difference between the two plans is 450 vs. unlimited minutes; you still get unlimited data, navigation, free roaming, etc.

Regards,
    Tom