Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Get Ver3 it is awesome. So easy to see the icons now. Before I felt a little stress on the eyes reading them but now it's almost too easy.
    I had the older version of 4x4 and loved it, anyways I just put ver3 on and I have to admit it is much easier on my eyes...and big fingers

Got to love the work the homebrew community does..

Dont know if I would keep the Pre if it wasnt for all the tweaks and apps they keep showing up with!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I went with the 5x4 v2. It's clearer than the 4x4 v2 and i get more on the screen.I don't think i could go back to 4x4 at this point.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Where do I find version 3? I only see version 1 & 2.
  5.    #5  
    It should be there... Definitely double check you could of just read it wrong?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Still do not see it. In the online repository I see four App Launchers (4x4, 4x4 Ver2, 5x4, 5x4 - Ver2)

The repository should update each time it opens, correct?
    make sure you have the current version of Preware or WebOS Quick Install.
    Quote Originally Posted by bassaway View Post
    Still do not see it. In the online repository I see four App Launchers (4x4, 4x4 Ver2, 5x4, 5x4 - Ver2)

I installed it via Preware under available patches..make sure you uninstall whatever version you are using first do a Luna restart then install ver3.
    I liked version 2 better just based on looks. Version 3 looks too crammed for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    I liked version 2 better just based on looks. Version 3 looks too crammed for me.
    I see your point..unfortunately I couldnt see the icons as well...haha
    The newest version is definitely better IMO. It just looks cleaner, and the bigger icons are easier to tap (and I've got smallish fingers).
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Only if you have that option turned on... your's might be set to only update manually.

Where do I find version 3? I only see version 1 & 2.
    If you are already using ver 3, it will not show it as an available patch... Use preware to check the versions of the patches you are currently using. That might not be why you don't see it, but it's worth a check.

BTW 4x4 ver 3 is definitely my favorite too!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I would prefer v3 if I had the option to remove the icon labels.

I find the launcher a little too cramped as it is but without labels I'd switch to v3 in a heartbeat.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    make sure you have the current version of Preware or WebOS Quick Install.
    I was using an older version of WebOS Quick Install. Updated and I now see the Ver3. Thanks!
    have to agree with liking v3 over v2. Makes a big overall difference with quick glances.
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    I had the older version of 4x4 and loved it, anyways I just put ver3 on and I have to admit it is much easier on my eyes...and big fingers

Got to love the work the homebrew community does..

Dont know if I would keep the Pre if it wasnt for all the tweaks and apps they keep showing up with!
    I wouldn't. If it weren't for homebrew, this phone would have been returned months ago.
    I really like version 3 but it is a bit too cramped. We need a version 4 that is a compromise between v2 and v3.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I really like ver3 myself.
    Yeah agree...a bit cramped...makes it look like a mess. I'll see if i like it or not.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast