1.    #1  
    I have a strange problem with my pre where when I try to download any app from the official app store I get an out of memory error and asked to delete apps.. yet when I download homebrew from preware I don't get that message. I've noticed that the app store has begun to say US submitted only.. since i'm in Canada with Bell I wonder if the app catalog is stopping Canadian users from downloading? I have maybe only about 15 apps installed not including patches.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Yea you need this program http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...tallation.html in order for that message too not show up! Then use Preware to install Fair Dinkum App Limit. Search for it in the List of Everything and download it and thats it. Oh you might need a luna restart!
    Quote Originally Posted by a1aone View Post
    Yea you need this program in order for that message too not show up! Then use Preware to install Fair Dinkum App Limit. Search for it in the List of Everything and download it and thats it. Oh you might need a luna restart!
    It's not that. i think something else is going on. I have the same problem when I had two apps installed so I was no where the limit yet it still tells me my memory is full which is garbage. I have a bone stock pre.
  4.    #4  
    Well I tried something which I think helped. I installed a second launcher page and afterwards was able to install the apps from the catalog. Strange error though.. especially when it would allow homebrew but not official apps.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusMatrix View Post
    It's not that. i think something else is going on. I have the same problem when I had two apps installed so I was no where the limit yet it still tells me my memory is full which is garbage. I have a bone stock pre.
    Thanks for the heads up though. I didn't know there was a homebrew for that yet.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Can anyone confirm if that is the fix? I dont really want to add another launcher page to my pre.. especially when I just added 4x4v3 which makes it and unncessary patch for me.