Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought this was funny, and would lighten up the day! This was on the front page advertisement.

I don't think that is a touchstone and door....could be wrong!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I likey take apart thingies....
    the touchstone and door are obviously inside it
    This signature for rent
    How is that funny?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Maybe its included in the deal!!!... lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    How is that funny?
    Really?

Ummm....the pic says touchstone and door, and it's not a touchstone and door!

Just thought it was funny....jeeze.....lighten up man.

You don't find it even the LEAST bit funny?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Funny strange or funny ha-ha?
    What do you mean funny? Funny how? Do I amuse You?

Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Awesome movie.... A classic.
    ^Based on a True Story too.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
  11.    #11  
    nope...a clown hanging from balloons is NOT funny...but I still think the photo is.

so nannny nannnny nana....

'
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    The fail of this thread is funnier...
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    The fail of this thread is funnier...
  14.    #14  
    oh...so I get it...people can insult others and give them FAILS, but if someone points out something that a part of precentral has FAIL'd on, then its NOT FUNNY....
    right.
    Now your cooking with gas....I think that is stated quite clearly in the forum rules if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    oh...so I get it...people can insult others and give them FAILS, but if someone points out something that a part of precentral has FAIL'd on, then its NOT FUNNY....
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Listen, I've seen quite a few of your posts around here. Your sense of humor is a little bit...young? (because I hate to say immature). Anyway, most people don't really find stuff like this very funny. It's cool if you do, but sometimes not everything has to be shared with the world. There's not magical category of "This is funny" "This is not funny", but you can't expect everyone to find this funny just because you do.

It has nothing to do with people not wanting to laugh at Pre-central, it has to do with the quality of the "fail" itself. This one, for example, does not have a double meaning, does not represent anything sexual or inappropriate for the situation, it can't be misinterpreted to mean something hilarious...it's simply an error. This is not what people find funny about "fail" type jokes.

Now a fail-blog level fail would be funny, but this is just too petty...it's almost like pointing out a single typo within a sentence and laughing at it.

Also, I think it bugs people how enthusiastic and excited you seem to be when you post about stuff like this...when for the average person it evokes almost no involuntary response what-so-ever.
    Well said sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadnic View Post
    Listen, I've seen quite a few of your posts around here. Your sense of humor is a little bit...almost no involuntary response what-so-ever.
  19.    #19  
    my sense of humor is.....young? What the heck does that mean. And you got that from reading my other posts? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

and how was I being enthusiastic...did you read my OP? All I said was I found this and thought it was funny.

so where are the examples of my childish humor?
    Oh man...you just turned off your firewall...

my sense of humor is.....young? What the heck does that mean. And you got that from reading my other posts? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

and how was I being enthusiastic...did you read my OP? All I said was I found this and thought it was funny.

so where are the examples of my childish humor?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast