Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    well I guess then its time to bring it on...I'd stand behind ANY of my posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Really?
    You don't find it even the LEAST bit funny?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    nannny nannnny nana....
    Tons of smilies, random full caps words. Listen, I think more people are going to agree with me than agree with you. However, you can sit and just refute everything I say and then scream "HAH, YOU'RE WRONG, YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVE IT" when I say this, but: I. am. not. going to go through all your posts you've ever made and look for examples to prove my point. You're not going to listen to me anyway, and that would take up so much time that I do not have. If you're going to interpret that as "you win" then fine, make yourself happy.

I just wanted to point out that this is in fact not what most people consider funny, and not everyone has to agree with you.
    Sometimes people find the oddest things funny...

I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Uhh... a mismatched photo is funny? I wish I were so easily entertained.
    ..the best I saw today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I thought it was funny that one time..when someone posted something on here about donations to help with a sprint bill? Oops..must be thinking of something else..
  7.    #27  
    Shadinc, all I am saying is lighten up!

YES...I thought it was funny.

YES...I realize others may not have thought it was funny, and I was just poking fun at the person who sad it wasn't funny. Hence the BOO, ala Homer Simpson booing the IRS bulding.

NO...I do NOT think EVERYONE has to agree with me.

CAPS are for EMPHASIZING a point or word, as in conversational tone. I use them when I need to.

But thank you once again for your thrilling insight into what is funny and not. I am sorry if I bothered you with what I saw as funny, but as you said so in your post about another topic one time about an "oreo" effect, why come on this topic just to judge?

You take care of yourself, and please know now, that I am sure MANY (like that ) people will be waiting until you post something funny in your opinion! I know I will be waiting with baited breath.
    I'm sorry....was that too sarcastic for you too? That's right, you ARE (there it is again!) the perfect judge of all this aren't you.
    Oops...there I go again feeding the trolls!
    I likey take apart thingies....
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I thought it was funny that one time..when someone posted something on here about donations to help with a sprint bill? Oops..must be thinking of something else..
    Yes cardfan...thanks for being an a hole once again.....LOVE YA!
    Wow, this turned nasty fast. Considering what a harmless post it started out as.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I would like to say that I have never trolled in all my years of visiting message boards. Those people are cruel for no reason. The only reason I made any response here is because several people refuted your post as not funny, and then you jumped to saying things like "how could you NOT find that funny". I admit I was one of those people who was annoyed by your over excitement, and I felt the need to explain how people could find it not funny.

Now you've apparently decided that since I don't find what you said funny, I don't find anything funny...Yep, that's not taking this argument a step backwards for no reason :/

That's my sarcasm/disappointment face
    /popcorn
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadnic View Post
    I would like to say that I have never trolled in all my years of visiting message boards. Those people are cruel for no reason. The only reason I made any response here is because several people refuted your post as not funny, and then you jumped to saying things like "how could you NOT find that funny". I admit I was one of those people who was annoyed by your over excitement, and I felt the need to explain how people could find it not funny.

Now you've apparently decided that since I don't find what you said funny, I don't find anything funny...Yep, that's not taking this argument a step backwards for no reason :/

That's my sarcasm/disappointment face
    First off, I am sorry I did overreact a little bit. Second I like your sarcasm smiley.

I didn't say how could anyone find this picture not funny, not one time. I use sarcasm all the time. that was the point of the original BOOOOOOOOO. It was said in jest. I know not everyone sees funny in the same way.

I apologize for using sarcasm way too much in that post a few posts back. That was more of being a jerk than sarcasm.

I will say that the reason I find it "funny" is because of the simple fact that the tag is not what is in the photo. I find things like that funny. It's really not even close. A holster is not a touchstone and cover. It would be like showing a cat in an advertisement for bread.

Anyway, take care....I'm sure that we'll bump into each other again.....maybe under better terms!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I usaully don't do this but, FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14.    #34  
    ummmm....ha ha??????

anyone....anyone......

(crickets chirping)
    I found that funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Wow, this turned nasty fast. Considering what a harmless post it started out as.
    I agree.

<<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12