Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i cant stop messing around with my pre or precentral. it starts first thing in the morning that is if i go to sleep at all, depending on the next update or app. i constantly refresh the posts to mke sure i havent missed anything. ive doctored my pre more times than i care to remember. i cannot stop going on preware and updating it to get the newest patches and apps. im hopeless. i lost my jobby job and my girlfriend left me for a winmo man who owns an iphone also. i forgot where i lived more than once then realized that i was in my room just reading the blogs. can anyone help me.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    LOL...i'm looking for the same support group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    i cant stop messing around with my pre or precentral. it starts first thing in the morning that is if i go to sleep at all, depending on the next update or app. i constantly refresh the posts to mke sure i havent missed anything. ive doctored my pre more times than i care to remember. i cannot stop going on preware and updating it to get the newest patches and apps. im hopeless. i lost my jobby job and my girlfriend left me for a winmo man who owns an iphone also. i forgot where i lived more than once then realized that i was in my room just reading the blogs. can anyone help me.
    I posted a PreCentralaholic thread last month, and quite a few people showed up.
    Can't ................stop.....................touching...................my......................Pre

My wife hates it
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Can't ................stop.....................touching...................my......................Pre

My wife hates it
    Mine too, lol.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post

My wife hates it
    "My Precious!!"
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    F YOU ALL. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!

Thank you. (Acting 101)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    F YOU ALL. I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!

Thank you. (Acting 101)
    now thats the spirit
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    hi everyone. my name is MediX, and I am a Precoholic. i realize that for the longest, i was in denial, but as of this past Saturday broke down and got one for me and my wife.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    lol
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicX View Post
    hi everyone. my name is MediX, and I am a Precoholic. i realize that for the longest, i was in denial, but as of this past Saturday broke down and got one for me and my wife.
    its ok man we will all be there to fill your head with the latest and greatest rumors that may or may not be true but they sure will be fun
    Precohol = dropped phone in beer.
    I need prehab but in spanish :d!!! Im better than english !!!!
  14.    #14  
    it is a international disease now thats for sure
    my wife is leaving me if i dont go to councel with her with out the pre!!
  16.    #16  
    just one more patch ill stop after that i promise
  17.    #17  
    oh and one more app
    Preverts!
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    just one more patch ill stop after that i promise
    that's what you've been saying! can't you see what you're doing? you are pushing us all away...for that little- that- that little stupid phone. are you happy?
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    It's not my fault, it's those damn preware pushers with their instant package upgrading and list of newly available homebrew. :P
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast