Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    it all started as one simple app. i remember it like it was yesterday. it was so warm and friendly. they even called it the quilt. then the days just started to blend together and my new dope dealer code named preware came into my pre with little resistance on my part. now im homeless and using soda machines to charge my pre for the next fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Can't ................stop.....................touching...................my......................Pre

My wife hates it
    Well,get her one,I believe I'd have the same prob.
  3.    #23  
    so today im going on the wagon and giving it all up for good. no more pre or pre central i swear
  4.    #24  
    damn it i slipped
  5.    #25  
    and again im here
  6.    #26  
    screw it im back on the pre. its after midnight and im still refreshing the updates
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    screw it im back on the pre. its after midnight and im still refreshing the updates
    I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Since I just finished my Masters in counseling psychology, i'll start a large online process therapy group to deal with this serious issue. I'll have to screen you all of course.. exclusion criteria includes having an iPhone, Hero, BB, or Droid. The problem will be defined as using your pre after midnight more than 3x per week, dreaming about your pre more than 2x per week, and spending no less than 24 hours a week playing with your pre. The cost will be $200 per person and you can just email me your credit card number.. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Since I just finished my Masters in counseling psychology, i'll start a large online process therapy group to deal with this serious issue. I'll have to screen you all of course.. exclusion criteria includes having an iPhone, Hero, BB, or Droid. The problem will be defined as using your pre after midnight more than 3x per week, dreaming about your pre more than 2x per week, and spending no less than 24 hours a week playing with your pre. The cost will be $200 per person and you can just email me your credit card number.. Lol
    Will my soc. sec.# do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I'm an unemployed (but looking) recent grad...are you going to offer some kind of income related sliding scale?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    lol....I'm reading this thread from my pre.....
    same here . i need some help
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Hmm, lets try this...

You know you're a Pre user when...

You run the "Updates" app on your phone DAILY to see if there's something new and when there is something, everything else gets put on hold until you've finished updating it..
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    My wife is extremely jealous of my Pre, and constantly tells me I'm addicted. Personally, I'm hoping there's an online support group...with a mobile version of their site.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    dreaming about your Pre is bad?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12