Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Here Viper SmartStart is the current product for the Iphone and it looks so sweet. It can't be that hard for them to design one for the Pre.

The companies email is

techs@viper.com
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    already plenty of phone run remote starts out there...just get one and set the number in ur speed dial
    I know a dude who knows a dude on that dev team.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk511 View Post
    already plenty of phone run remote starts out there...just get one and set the number in ur speed dial
    This app takes that concept to the next level (many more features)and I want one for the Pre asap.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    it doesn't add features, just a GUI for the phone. All they did was take a working system and create the gui to do the input. Think of it like gdial pro. You don't have to call ur google voice bumber and then enter the other info ect... If you get one of the systems I'm sure a dev could write you a simple gui for the features you choose to have hooked up by the installer.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    lets just working on these apps: video cam,flash,isilo,more games.........lower on my list: an x-ray app,piano app,drum set app,video cam,photo editer app,imeem radio app,video cam,a version of classic for free.....did I say video cam......

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I know a dude who knows a dude on that dev team.
    Dude, I think I know that guy