1.    #1  
    not the Sprint one, since they told me i was covered with Palm for a year and now i am having problems with the phone part. Calls fade in and out every time now where i cant here every ten seconds what someone is saying and it fades back in.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I thought sprint was handling warranty service or am I mistaken?
  3.    #4  
    wow that was easy.

Called Sprint, with my issue. She asked why dont i go to a Sprint store, i said because i dont want to pay for repair since i have a Palm Warranty.

She says ok then we are shipping you out a new Palm Pre, just return yours within 15 business days, blah blah blah.

Awesome.

No need to pay for Sprint insurance when i get the same results with Palm one!
  4.    #5  
    For those who missed the last post, you CAN GET A NEW PRE TO REPLACE YOUR PRE WITH ONLY YOUR PALM WARRANTY!!!

No need for Sprint Insurance really
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    For those who missed the last post, you CAN GET A NEW PRE TO REPLACE YOUR PRE WITH ONLY YOUR PALM WARRANTY!!!

No need for Sprint Insurance really
    Good to know. I'm guessing they are shipping out a refurb?
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    Most likely. But my refurb has been a ton better than any of the Pres I got "new in box."
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    haven't got it but sprint cs rep told me on phone it was a new Pre they were sending