1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does the Pre seem to be going into Landscape mode a lot easier than it used to? I used to have to hold it there for a second before it would switch over, and now I don't even want it to switch half the time and it does... Just wondering if anyone else is getting it too.
    I have noticed this too. Previously , it would either lag, or Id have to do like a little jiggle shake to get it to react to the orientation switch.

Seems now, something has happened that makes it understand the transition faster and more reliably.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    I have noticed this too. Previously , it would either lag, or Id have to do like a little jiggle shake to get it to react to the orientation switch.

Seems now, something has happened that makes it understand the transition faster and more reliably.
    Mine too, maybe something in 1.2 that we didnt see.

hey dianehelen check out my sig I got everybodys keyboard themes working again in one simple file.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

4.    #4  
    Yeah I would have to do the shake thing too, but now I set it down on the desk and it goes even if i don't want it to. Almost like it's more sensitive or something.
    I think it's just part of the speed increases seen in other areas of the phone.

It could be more sensitive, but before it was attempting to change and lagging and doing things like shaking the phone and having it change were mere coincidences.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I had the same problem until a had a trip to the doctor!! Everything is a lot faster for me!