1.    #1  
    in the last 3 days, every time I try to either download an app or update one the second I click the download button the phone freezes for 25 seconds and nothing downloads. Tried this ten times with different apps, same result.

what's up with that?
  2.    #2  
    I am the only one with this issue?
    I'm having the same problem except when it unfreezes it tells me I'm out of space. Except I only have 2 apps installed the AP app and Dungeon Quest.
    Search guys.

EDIT: Not trying to be short....but there is a huge thread on this somewhere...out there.
    Glad to hear it's not just me. I haven't had a chance to figure it out - or search here for help.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I'm havin this problem where every app sucks or something, weird huh?

but I held the power button down and it worked itself out after a bit.
    i have the delay too...and I searched with every imaginable keyword and didn't find the thread on it. I found many 50+ page threads on other topics though.
  8.    #8  
    KCW me too i searched and couldnt find anything like this.

Glad to see its not only me
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    If you are using preware install Fair Dinkum App Limit package. I was having the same problem with the app catalogue freezing up on me when I tried to download something. It's also supposed to help on getting around the app limits. Search the forum for more info on "fair dinkum" and that should answer your questions.

here is the link http://m.forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/208903-definitive-analysis-app-install-limits-app-catalog-hanging.html
    Last edited by atom00; 10/15/2009 at 12:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcw View Post
    i have the delay too...and I searched with every imaginable keyword and didn't find the thread on it. I found many 50+ page threads on other topics though.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...operly-me.html