1.    #1  
    I love the look and feel of the wave launcher, but honestly I don't ever seem to use it. Maybe I forget about it or maybe because it doesn't have different apps than the home screen launch bar, I just don't find myself using it.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    I never use it, I bring it up every now and then when I'm bored just to see it.
    i use it all the time.. everyday.. it saves one step/click.
  4.    #4  
    It would seem to me that it would be a lot more useful, if I could put different launch icons in the wave launcher than the home screen launch bar. Then I'd have a second set of quick launch apps.
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    plenty of threads on this subject, a quick search for wave launcher brought me to this thread in precentral
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...wave-dock.html

please search before starting a new thread, thanks
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    plenty of threads on this subject, a quick search for wave launcher brought me to this thread in precentral
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...wave-dock.html

please search before starting a new thread, thanks
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I bet i have used it 20 times since launch day
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I use it all the time. How do you guys NOT use it? It makes me wonder what you're keeping on it...

I've got my Camera app and my Messaging app on it (among others, but those two get the most use). Damned useful if I need to shoot out a quick SMS, or take a quick pic.
    I use it often. Put the programs you use most often on it. It is good to use while you are multi-tasking. Quick way to bring up other programs.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    never. now if it scrolled horizontally and held more apps....I would use it all the time.
    I used it two times today.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.