Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a bluetooth headset that charges itself in any kind of light.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    thats nothing new since the 1.3 update my phone never dies
    Lotsa **** around here.

That happened to me this morning, did a soft reset and all was ok, until it wanted to update to 1.2.1 again.

I started downloading, then remembered I need to uninstall my patches first. So I fired up preware and guess what! Preware is broke! It just says upgrading, then I get a low memory too many cards (without any thing else open) then the Pre resets.

So now I'm gonna update with patches installed. Wish me luck!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I've been having problems with 1.3 - while the battery life is normally a whole lot better, using the "Instant On" radar function drains it pretty fast. That's a problem, since I have a whole lot of police that patrol my area, and if a cop car with radar drives by my house it sets the phone off even when I'm sitting at home watching TV. Have you heard if there's a patch coming out yet? That would help my battery life!
    roflmao thats a good one!!
    The vibrator in your pants have an induction charger too? Maybe the Pre and the vibrator are mating.
    Quote Originally Posted by bori420 View Post
    motorola developed a wireless charger it uses the radiowaves i think and turns it into energy they haven't gotten to the point of keeping a cell phone on but they are on there way. look it up i saw it on yahoo news a while ago.
    It was Nokia. And you're right, it can't run the phone by itself (ie without a battery), but it can recharge the battery, so in theory, you could use it indefinitely. Although, with the way I (and I think a lot of users on these forums) use my Pre, this wouldn't be enough to recharge the battery.

Prototype Nokia phone recharges without wires : Christopher Null : Yahoo! Tech
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12