Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I have been on the Palm site looking to contact them about my issues with my Pre ie, incresing Oreo effect alon with a signifigant gap in the phone when it is closed exposing the internal parts of the phone and lately I have had the loose battery phone rebooting after closing it quickly. I have ended up in the click here loop and not sure what contact to use to express my disapointment with these obvious defects. Has anyone had any luck finding such a contact that I could use ? I gues if it matters I purchased the phone from BestBuy.
    Last edited by 27scoob; 10/13/2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: I wanted to...
    Quote Originally Posted by 27scoob View Post
    I have been on the Palm site looking to contact them about my issues with my Pre ie, incresing Oreo effect alon with a signifigant gap in the phone when it is closed exposing the internal parts of the phone and lately I have had the loose battery phone rebooting after closing it quickly. I have ended up in the click here loop and not sure what contact to use to express my disapointment with these obvious defects. Has anyone had any luck finding such a contact that I could use ?
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...se-slider.html
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Thanks .... Anyone got an emaill addy too ?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by 27scoob View Post
    I have been on the Palm site looking to contact them about my issues with my Pre ie, incresing Oreo effect alon with a signifigant gap in the phone when it is closed exposing the internal parts of the phone and lately I have had the loose battery phone rebooting after closing it quickly. I have ended up in the click here loop and not sure what contact to use to express my disapointment with these obvious defects. Has anyone had any luck finding such a contact that I could use ? I gues if it matters I purchased the phone from BestBuy.
    I'd contact BestBuy first, then Sprint. Palm makes the phone, and sells it to resellers. You bought it from a reseller. Just like when daughter's car developed problems, she didn't call Toyota.