Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hey all, just wondering if anyone else is having preware issues today. It has been stuck in a checking version loop. I updated to .9.4 yesterday and all was working fine but today no go on my and my wifes pre.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I've had that happen from time to time on me. Usually I just restart preware and it connects fine. I had the problem happen to me earlier today on wifi. I restarted my router and was able to connect fine.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    It is weird, because it is not working after multiple restarts, over wifi or the Sprint network
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I just remembered I had to turn off/on my phone during that time, but I don't recall if it had anything to do with preware. I don't know if you only restarted the app or the phone too...
    restart your phone and then retry, mine has been doing it since the last update, its usually starts after i hit update feeds and it spins on updating until i close it, next try it spins on checking version, i close it restart the pre and volla preware not only works but is updated, hope this helps
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    yea restarting the whole device works for me.
    I restarted my phone about 10 times and I still couldn't get automatic update to work.

I changed Preware to manual update, and then I manually updated. Worked like a charm.
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    See: Preware thread. You're much more likely to get the help you need there.