Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Anyone notice this bug? If I'm on a non-bluetooth call, I can do data in the background over wifi (like websurfing or downloading podcasts with Dr Podder). If I switch to a bluetooth handset, the download stops working, and nothing that requires data works. I have confirmed that a wired handset does not interfere with background wifi.

Is there any reason why we can't do voice, bluetooth and data (over wifi) simultaneously?
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbono13 View Post
    Anyone notice this bug? If I'm on a non-bluetooth call, I can do data in the background over wifi (like websurfing or downloading podcasts with Dr Podder). If I switch to a bluetooth handset, the download stops working, and nothing that requires data works. I have confirmed that a wired handset does not interfere with background wifi.

Is there any reason why we can't do voice, bluetooth and data (over wifi) simultaneously?
    I couldn't replicate your problem. I just called my voicemail over my bluetooth headset and was still able to browse via WiFi. Maybe reboot and try again?
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Mine works fine.