Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Amazon MP3 is offering “The Best Of The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe” at the unbeatable price of free. You can download direct from your Palm Pre. Simply fire up Amazon MP3 and search for “the best of the most relaxing…”. You’ll be able to download the entire album direct to your Palm Pre.

Downloading right now.
    Very nice, thanks for the tip!
    In the Amazon search box type in FREE!

Lots of free songs to download.

Maybe not all great ones but FREE!
    first time to actually fire up amazon mp3 so sorry for the dumb questions

I did like you mentioned above...it showed FREE in a gray button...tapped it and then it turned green and showed BUY...so I hit it again and then it wants me to sign into an account associated with a credit card.

For one I dont have one set up, and 2 why does it want one if its free? will it charge if I set one up?

UPDATE: I tried loging in to see what it would do...asks for a credit card of course...but I dont see anywhere on the site to put one...i tap on My Account and nothing happens.
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 10/13/2009 at 10:23 AM.
    No charge for setting up, it's just like registering for this website, just wants basic info.
    You must have an account set up with Amazon & a credit card on file to
    download songs.

I just downloaded some free ones then logged onto my Amazon account
    online and they definitely show up free with no charge to my card.
    Following @amazonmp3 in twitter will often get a free song every day or two.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    So is there a way to enter new CC info from the mobile browser or you ahve to go to the PC one?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    So is there a way to enter new CC info from the mobile browser or you ahve to go to the PC one?
    I don't think so. You probably need to go to Amazon.com directly. Probably can on your Pre though.

It told me.
    Can these be transferred to my pc and then to my Zune?
    Quote Originally Posted by mclldavidson View Post
    Can these be transferred to my pc and then to my Zune?
    Yes. They will just be MP3s under AmazonMP3s folder (I believe) on your USB portion of the Pre.

It told me.
    I don't get squat when I search for the album on the Pre.

Nevermind. It showed up when I filtered by category. Thanks!
    Thanks, I recently web doctored my phone so I had 0 music on it.

Before I transfer my old music to the phone again, I need to integrate all the album art since I stopped using Itunes (Itunes keeps the art in a separate file) ;p..
    Wow that was great. And so easy, Thank you so much for that advice
    Clicked on Free, changed to Buy, Downloading....

Did you notice if you scroll down the album songs, each one has .99 next to it? Hope I'm not charged $15, I will need the Most Relaxing something!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Downloading now!

Sometimes you just need to rock the classicals!
    Been grooming a Classical station on Pandora for when I really need to think while working. Most of the time other stuff is better, but when I'm really working on a hard problem, mellow tunes really helps tune out the screams of tortured coworkers.

It told me.
    Thanks for the heads up...I'll be chilling to some classical music for the rest of the work day!
    The Best Relaxing Classical Music Available Free on Amazon MP3
    October 13th, 2009 by Christopher Meinck
    Amazon MP3 is offering “The Best Of The Most Relaxing Classical Music In The Universe” at the unbeatable price of free. You can download direct from your Palm Pre. Simply fire up Amazon MP3 and search for “the best of the most relaxing…”. You’ll be able to download the entire album direct to your Palm Pre.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...mazon-mp3.html

It is proper forum edict to do a quick search before starting a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast