Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    What the...was happily typing along and suddenly it seems like my "n" key got stuck. I couldn't get it to stop so I reset my device. The keyboard stopped working altogether. Finally, did a battery pull and everything is back to normal...should I be worried about this and have others encountered this problem before? I love my pre, and it pains me to think there might be something wrong!
    This actually happened to me about 2 months ago, I have a release day Pre also. It hasn't happened since so I wouldn't worry too much.
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    Yes, that's happened to me twice since I bought mine about 3 weeks ago... Wondering if I should try to get it replaced.
    That happened to me on my launchday pre when I updated to 1.2. don't know if it was coincidence or not, but a battery pull fixed it and haven't had a problem since.
    Happened to me the day I got my Pre back when it launched and hasn't happened since. Could be related to the slider/shutdown problem, which I was having but fixed with some paper jammed in there. I wouldn't worry about it.
    its just a software glitch..happened to my phone once, hasn't happened again.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone for the responses. My launch day pre has been rock solid (barely any wiggle at all, good battery, etc) so I was kind of bummed when the keyboard stopped working. Getting this type of feedback is exactly why I love these forums
    my wife's launch pre did this yesterday. The "o" got stuck and after a soft reset the keyboard didn't work at all. I pulled the battery and its back to normal. She tried to blame some of the homebrew I put on it for her (she declined to have me take it all off, LOL).