Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Check it out- up to 149 so far, at 6:17 am- eastern.

    *** Hey- Could someone do me a favor and buy that app: "My Loaned Crap"? The descrip says it integrates with the camera, so I was wondering just how it does that, so lemme know, okay? (this way i don't have ta pay $1.99 muhahaha!)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/13/2009 at 05:40 AM.
  2. lamboh's Avatar
    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    #2  
    from the pictures.....appears to be an option to ''Add picture'' I'm more than willing to bet all it is , is an option to take a picture of item loaned so you know what it is
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    from the pictures.....appears to be an option to ''Add picture'' I'm more than willing to bet all it is , is an option to take a picture of item loaned so you know what it is
    I would have to agree. I do not have it, but if I where to guess, I would think thats all it would do as well.

    So far we have:
    1) My Loaned Items - $1.99
    2) Tech Tray - $0.99
    3) Match 'Em - $0.99
    4) billiger.de - $0.99
    5) The Weather Channel - FREE

    Glad to see the Weather channel app. Its IMO one of the best apps for a weather app. That is why I held off from buying the Weather bug
  4. Dtone's Avatar
    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    I would have to agree. I do not have it, but if I where to guess, I would think thats all it would do as well.

    So far we have:
    1) My Loaned Items - $1.99
    2) Tech Tray - $0.99
    3) Match 'Em - $0.99
    4) billiger.de - $0.99
    5) The Weather Channel - FREE

    Glad to see the Weather channel app. Its IMO one of the best apps for a weather app. That is why I held off from buying the Weather bug
    The Weather Channel app is so big, I have to delete alot of apps to fit that. Over 2000K. I would of even got some of the paid apps but this app limit is raining on the app parade.
  5. #5  
    install the fair dinkum app
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    The Weather Channel app is so big, I have to delete alot of apps to fit that. Over 2000K. I would of even got some of the paid apps but this app limit is raining on the app parade.
    there is an app so you DONT have to do that...


    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...tallation.html
  7. #7  
    Is anyone else ****ed off that they purchased weatherbug, and this app comes out, which is essentially the same thing only better?

    Zoomable map (which actually has my city labeled)
  8. #8  
    Besides the Weather Channel app, still lame apps.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
  9. #9  
    Hmm..the iphone has over what..75k apps? Of them, i've only used around a 100 or so...at least that's what's on my computer..both free and paid. Of those 100, around 30 are actually still on my iphone. Some were impulse buys that never got used again but i'm not doing that much anymore. There comes a time when you got too many apps and you get more picky.

    What i'm saying is, expect to see a lot of webOS apps that don't appeal at all to you. What's useful varies by user.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Is anyone else ****ed off that they purchased weatherbug, and this app comes out, which is essentially the same thing only better?

    Zoomable map (which actually has my city labeled)
    I was mildly annoyed, but after using both for a while, I think I actually like Weatherbug better.

    IMHO there isn't a huge difference between them but the Weatherbug maps use the available screen real estate a little better and support pinch zooming.

    Bottom line, I'm sure I'd be happy with either app, but think I'll be using Weatherbug more and don't begrudge a measly $1.99 for a nicely done app.

Posting Permissions