1.    #1  
    Almost every time I make or receive a phone call, at some point during the call my ear pulls up the person I'm talkin too's contact screen, then dials the contact again. Now I'm left connecting to the person I'm trying to talk too's voicemail. odd thing is there is no way to switch between lines, only an option to conferance the calls.

So is it my ears, my pre, or what???? I have even installed the hack to make the screen shut of after 15 seconds, this has helped but any time I get a text it turns the screen on and then boom!!!o
  2.    #2  
    42 views of this post and not 1 response, I'm starting to think its just me.....
    This should not happen. There is a proximity sensor that shuts down the touch screen when it is near your ear. Take you phone back to Sprint.
    Calm down ryleyinstl. Remember sometimes the protective screen does that. I had that problem with the cover they put over the screen sometimes screws with the proximity sensor.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Calm down ryleyinstl. Remember sometimes the protective screen does that. I had that problem with the cover they put over the screen sometimes screws with the proximity sensor.
    Like ryley was screaming or something, lol. Yea unless you have a case or screen protector which shouldnt but could interfere with the sensor, it should just shut off by itself as soon as it comes close to your face. You could use the power button to shut off the screen manually. I had to do that with my HTC Diamond and TP
    If your screen protector is moving around so much its blocking the proximity sensor then that's going to need some attention as well.

Who is they and what did they put over your screen? If your talking about that clear plastic thing that shipped on the phone screen it's only for protection during shipping and not designed for anything else. Once you take the phone out of the box it goes in the trash.

Thats the one that Palm puts on for shipping purposes. Why should it go in the trash? It worked perfectly fine for a week then I got tired of it.
    Because it's for protecting the phone during shipping, nothing else......and because of that it will move around and block the proximity sensor and cause your ear to press buttons while your trying to talk on the phone.

....or so I hear.

Why should it go in the trash?
  9.    #9  
    I had a feeling this had to do with my recent purchase and install of a scratch proof skin from Unique Skins: Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, IPod Skins, Gaming Skins, Mobile Phones Skins. I sure didn't remenber it happening before that. I removed the skin and waaalaaaaa!!!! It works like it should. Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    42 views of this post and not 1 response, I'm starting to think its just me.....
    <moved>wrong forum.