1.    #1  
    I am wondering what the best to do list app would be - I am using the TASK app and it seems ok but I'm wondering if anyone knows of anything coming up that is better? I tried Teal already.

Thanks in advance-
    Tom
    I haven't used the built in app, it's too limited for me. I've tried a couple of free services that may be a good fit for you, though after trying them out I have quit using them too. One is Remember The Milk: Online to do list and task management and another is www.toodleto.com I am now using Google's ToDo list app online. This isn't all that great either because I have to be connected to view it. There's no native app. I have bookmarked the web page and named it .tasks so that it's the first bookmark. I am hopeful that some enterprising developer will come out with a useful replacement.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks bro, I'll check those out. I thought Google Tasks was supposed to sync to the native Tasks program in the 1.2.1 update? But I can't seem to get them to sync. Also it seems as though you cannot move your tasks up or down (change the order of tasks) in the native program, which really bugs me.
    I actully use the Shopping List app that's in the homebrew catalog. It allows multiple lists and I like that I can check the box when I complete a task (the only annoyance is you have to delete the task if you want it to go away even after you check the box)
    Evernote. It syncs to ANYTHING.
    Evernote flat rocks, but not as a task list app from your phone. Too slow and not set up to work as a task list on a mobile device.
    still no good task app that saves on device and web

i used to use google calendar since that exists on phone and web but it is combersum
    so i too use google tasks wish there was a way to sync it. or that rtm or another site that has iphone app would get pre app
    I use Note to Self to send myself a quick email...in that way, my inbox doubles as my task list.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Todo Classic is quite nice, and supposedly will soon snyc with toodeldo.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    This is turning into a huge issue for me. I could live without sync (while still being frustrated at the downgrade from Palm Desktop), but I'm not prepared to put my info into an app that doesn't even allow backup of any sort! What happens when I lose my phone? Even with the built in tasks app, which presumably backs up to Palm Profile, there's no way to access that data without the phone, so I'd be waiting days for a new phone without my tasks list...

The best I can come up with at present is setting up My Databank as a to-do list - it doesn't sync, but if I "back up" regularly by emailing a copy of everything to myself, that is at least in a format that could be imported by Excel and made useful with effort...
    +1 for ToDo Classic. Hopefully Toodledo sync will be coming soon.

Toodledo also has a configurable web app that works on the Pre - Toodledo :: Your to-do list.

Some other options:

Outline Tracker syncs to Basecamp and imports/exports using the XOXO format.

For Outlook users on the PC, PocketMirror syncs Outlook tasks and notes with the Pre.

For Mac users, The Missing Sync will soon include notes and tasks syncing with the Fliq Notes and Fliq Tasks apps.

BugMe! Notes and Reminders was recently released in the app catalog. An old staple on PalmOs, BugMe allows one to set reminder alarms for tasks.
    I use gqueus, which puts things on my google calendar. It is not easy to add tasks via the pre, but it works well to add them from a computer and have them show up on the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by lite blue View Post
    still no good task app that saves on device and web

i used to use google calendar since that exists on phone and web but it is combersum
    so i too use google tasks wish there was a way to sync it. or that rtm or another site that has iphone app would get pre app
    There is an App (although unofficial) that coordinates well with Remember the Milk:

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...ember-the-milk

Like I said, it's not official, but it is superior to the official RTM mobile site. I also link RTM to Twitter for DM reminders daily (if tasks are due). Set-up your Twitter DMs to also text you *and* go to your inbox, and you've got reminders everywhere!