1.    #1  
    couple new apps in the catalog. Funny thing is they are german save one.

must be getting ready for launch
  2.    #2  

Odd... I assumed it would be a separate catalog. I don't want to sift through tons of apps for another langauge... =/
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post

wow this RAN looks like a soccer app for the German league (cuz i see FC Bayern Munich)...i'm soo jealous!!..i wish there was an English version...i hope there is one coming soon.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    Odd... I assumed it would be a separate catalog. I don't want to sift through tons of apps for another langauge... =/
    agreed.

there aren't tools to do so effectively in the app catalog as it stands. Maybe these are a mistake
    5 weather apps and I don't like any of them, wow. (Though I have to admit, haven't tried WeatherBug).
  7.    #7  
    now the german apps are gone!

can't say I'm surprised
    Weird, the only Apps I see that are new is the Weather Channel app and the Associated Press App. I don't see any of the germans ones you guys are talking about.

Hmmm.

The Weather Channel App is pretty good. Not as detailed as the Weatherbug one, but it's free and the zoom for the radar is MUCH better. Between it, Weatherbug, and iPhone version of Weather Underground, we got most of the weather covered!
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    German ones were there an hour ago, but they are gone now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    The Weather Channel App is pretty good. Not as detailed as the Weatherbug one, but it's free and the zoom for the radar is MUCH better. Between it, Weatherbug, and iPhone version of Weather Underground, we got most of the weather covered!
    But unfortunately not one that does everything right, and I'd personally rather not have 3 or 4 different sources in order to find out weather info.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    But unfortunately not one that does everything right, and I'd personally rather not have 3 or 4 different sources in order to find out weather info.
    Yep...totally agree with you on that. Someone just throw every possible feature in one App to rule them all....well...at least as far as weather goes!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    How much details are you looking for on a weather app? It's not like your a meteorologist!! maybe? cause now a days they don't even know what the weather is going too be!!! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yep...totally agree with you on that. Someone just throw every possible feature in one App to rule them all....well...at least as far as weather goes!
    ...and then someone will complain that it's too complicated and you need a degree in meterology to use it. And so it goes.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by a1aone View Post
    How much details are you looking for on a weather app? It's not like your a meteorologist!! maybe? cause now a days they don't even know what the weather is going too be!!! lol
    Well, Accuweather would honestly be perfect for me if it had an auto-update feature.