Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ah yes...the first rumor for 1.3!

About time!
  2.    #3  
    Hope that storage issue for more apps will be fixed
    And that we don't have to do hacks for simple things like notification led popping up, among all the other stuff that can be "fixed" using homebrew ways!
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Hope that storage issue for more apps will be fixed
    It has been check preware for the fix!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    yeah I know but maybe will need an preware update for webos 1.3 ?

I was thinking , this week Pre is going to be available in 6 countries , maybe these events will push in someway to fix it with a native solution.I hope.
    Last edited by akitayo; 10/12/2009 at 11:54 PM.
    I must admit, Palm is on the ball with the updates. Hopefully, they keep up the great work.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm very happy with 1.2! Can't wait to see what is in store for us next...
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Obviously this will not be a big update....damn i so dig the phone.I think maybe i should have waited to upgrade my phone with sprint after a pre 2 was released
    God forbid Palm doesn't promise on this speculation. Rumor mongers, you may proceed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I see nothing on Preware that will let me install App Store applications around the memory limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    I see nothing on Preware that will let me install App Store applications around the memory limit.
    Check out this.

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...g-hanging.html

And this.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...tallation.html
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...tallation.html

I firmly believe that all the programmers at Palm need to be fired, and replaced with people from the Homebrew community.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Hopefully this next patch makes use of the graphics card in this phone which leads to much more fluid gui movement and web use. And games. And everything?
    I firmly believe that all the programmers at Palm need to be fired, and replaced with people from the Homebrew community.
    Wow. You mean the same folks that designed and implemented this revolutionary OS in under 16 months? Those folks?
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Wow. You mean the same folks that designed and implemented this revolutionary OS in under 16 months? Those folks?
    Well, maybe we could keep a couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Not to mention, I believe it to be a superior operating system with extreme amounts of expandability. Plus, although developers here in this community have figured out things to give us options we have wanted, the programmers at Palm might have a little more insight and enhanced capabilities to implement the same strategy slightly better. Not saying they always do and not to take away anything from any of the developer community on here, but we have only been studying and tinkering with this code for a little over 4 months. Palm programmers have been playing with this code for over a year. In actuality, I hope none of the Palm programmers get fired.
    Do not forget that the homebrew apps are doing what is already on WebOs. Palm has just decided for one reason or not that it is not stable or not working properly yet. Hence, the updates from Palm we keep getting. All of these patches that we get are not just made up. They already exist. The good folks at WebOs install, Preware etc. just let us play a little early.
    I think we will probably see a 1.3 in November though because Pixi will be launched next month.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast