Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Any one know how to customize my quick launch bar on the pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daescobar View Post
    Any one know how to customize my quick launch bar on the pre?
    press and hold any icon u want to remove and then move it to the desktop. them do the same to any icon from the "desktop" to the launcher.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Just what I was looking for ... Thanks!
    Nicky
    Thanks, but I don't get what the wave bar does for you besides wave....
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    It always just annoyed me!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    A little off topic but....

Between watching "Criminal Minds" and ignoring my numb fingers from searching the forum, can someone please tell me if there is a program that does a photo one touch dial in in the menu. I'd hate to buy something to be disappointed. I'm trying to dial without having to open up my slider or type a number or name.

I don't know why neither one of my on screen keyboards take more taps to open than I care to type, so I default to the slider.

Thanks

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    If you let say are on a web page, your launch bar is then not showing but you want to go to one of your launch bar places quickly, with out even closing your page just use thumb and use wave to quickly get there.

Evo-lution
    Launch point was in my opinion the best.

Evo-lution
    Yes, I agree; Launch Point is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    It allows you to launch an app with an app in full screen. I use it more than I thought I would, Like reading an email and opening my calendar to check something before answering. Not a huge deal, but kinda cool. And it's eye candy that makes my iPhone friends say "ooooooo".
    I use ACAL to hide my Quick Launch bar to unclutter my home screen - I just love differentiation from other smartphones. So I'd say I use the wave bar all the time. Also what Cantaffordit said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    It allows you to launch an app with an app in full screen. I use it more than I thought I would, Like reading an email and opening my calendar to check something before answering. Not a huge deal, but kinda cool. And it's eye candy that makes my iPhone friends say "ooooooo".
    The only time I ever use the quick launch wave is when I'm showing off the sexiness of webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Yes, I agree; Launch Point is great.
    Agree!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

iPhone users are usually really impressed with eye candy like the wave bar... probably why they put it in there... but I do end up using it frequently - which surprised me.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Launch point was in my opinion the best.

Evo-lution
    Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Also, thanks for the info on the wave bar everyone!
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 01/26/2011 at 05:59 AM.