1.    #1  
    Hello--

I'm doing some RSS feed testing specifically for the Palm Pre for my company and wanted to ask everyone a question.

What is everyone's opinion on RSS readers on the Palm Pre? Anyone got a favorites I should check out and use?
    Dr. Podder.
    Newsroom
    "Feeds"

I really like it because it uses my Google reader subscriptions. That way when I am on my desktop I can tell which articles I have already read on my Pre.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  5.    #5  
    wow thank you guys for the diverse and helpful responses. I will evaluate those applications for the Palm Pre and will start my rounds of testing. Thank you.
  6.    #6  
    Do any of the RSS apps for Palm Pre have authentication for username and password?
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    Do any of the RSS apps for Palm Pre have authentication for username and password?
    Just feeds because it uses google reader.

Check out newsroom as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    "Feeds"

I really like it because it uses my Google reader subscriptions. That way when I am on my desktop I can tell which articles I have already read on my Pre.
    +1...FYI this is in Homebrew
    I personally haven't used an RSS reader that outperforms google reader. That's unless you need offline capabilities, which I don't need.
  10.    #10  
    I understand. I personally use Google Reader on the Pre myself but my company wants to test specific readers and I thought I'd see what everyone else recommends.

Thanks.
    I use RSS to email services like "Feed My Inbox" , "Reblinks" , and Yahoo Alerts. Is there added functionality in a reader that you need?
    Dr.Podder for audio and video .. Newsroom for text

Both of these are the ONLY ones that allow you to download and play or read off-line, like when you are on the subway going to work.

All the others need to be online all the time.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)