1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is there any way to play a MP3 or Wav file that was sent in an email? My voicemails all come as .wav files & there seems to be a play button in the email but when I hit play nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Rich
    unfortunately there is currently no solution to this issue. Some .wav files play and some don't. There are several discussion threads here on PC about this, as well as on the official palm discussion boards.
    MP3s should play and seem to work OK for me (not sure about WAV). I don't believe there's currently any way to *save* the file into the media partition, but you should be able to play it from the email app. Probably should double check the format and it there's any sort of copy protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    unfortunately there is currently no solution to this issue. Some .wav files play and some don't. There are several discussion threads here on PC about this, as well as on the official palm discussion boards.
    Yeah, the Pre seems to be a little picky about audio formats for some reason. For example, Google voice uses MP3 for voice mail, but the Pre browser won't play the file ... not sure why.