1.    #1  
    Just got a box with my replacement Pre (my month old Pre has a defective earpiece speaker) and much to my surprise, it also came with a replacement battery. The packing slip part shows "BTREF100) which would seem to suggest that it's a refurbished battery but that's a total guess.

I'm wondering if I should keep my already conditioned one month old battery or go with the new one. Thoughts?

Thanks!
    I think that number refers to your replacement pre, not the battery. Nice that you have a spare now.
    yea each replacment I have gotten had a new battery, they don't seem to care about giving extra ones
  4.    #4  
    There are separate line items on the packing list for the replacement phone and the replacement battery (the phone is listed as "RECP100HK1"). I don't think I'll get away with keeping the battery so a choice has to be made.

Edit because I just saw Mikecp421's post... Were you able to keep the extra battery and not be charged?
    yep, as a matter of fact asurion told me not to send any back, if they do then I will send you one of my 4 batteries for the shipping cost.
  6.    #6  
    Was it actually listed on the packing slip or just in there without any paperwork trail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    yep, as a matter of fact asurion told me not to send any back, if they do then I will send you one of my 4 batteries for the shipping cost.
    i just got mine two weeks ago i was told i had to send my battery back or i would get charged
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    The person at BB today when I took my Pre in put the old battery in the new package...not sure if it was by accident or not. Cool