1.    #1  
    Is it possible to send multiple pictures at the same time?
    I feel like this is a really basic feature and I am just missing it. Am I doing something dumb?
    As soon as I attach one photo, the message options only have a send icon, and a small delete icon on the photo itself.

my last phone, a peice of crap lg lx570 could sent send them at the same time. I recall sending 6 pictures at once with a text message. Audio video, picures and text in 1 message. I kinda miss that feature right now.

One of my good friends has a MyTouch and we are heavy multimedia messengers and its a pain to send 3+ pictures on the pre because each time you hit the paperclip it is pretty tedious and kinda slow to open up then attach the pitcture 4 or 5 times.

Is there an option to combine media to send in a text message currently? (patch/tweak?)
    Is feature coming soon you think?
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    You cannot send multiple pictures at one time... Once you attach one picture, the paperclip icon then turns into a paper plane icon.
    yea, dumb feature, there should be two icons, one for sending and one for attaching
    I don't think we will see this implemented any time soon. The whole point of SMS is that it is a Short Message Service. If you want multiple attachments and other fanciness use the e-mail application.
    every other sprint phone I have had or have does it
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    There should still be an option for uploading more than one at a time. Whether to FB, Flickr, email, SMS, either way. Once you get to the pictures you should have a pull down that allows you to select multiple. Why hasn't our great developer community come up with a solution to this yet???
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Those phones used Sprint Picture Mail. Picture Mail was/is a proprietary Sprint tech. The Pre is using SMS. More compatible with other providers.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/13/2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Has anyone figured out a way to attach more than one photo to a text yet?
    I thought I had a good idea. Attach a picture and the attach button goes away. Swipe down the app menu and you can attach again. But it just replaces the first pic.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    haha! I tried the same thing too and was disappointed! Isn't there a patch for this?