1.    #1  
    I love this phone, and I love these guys that have the wherewithall to accomplish the things that make the Pre great

http://www.precentral.net/app-instal...pp-limit-patch

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...tallation.html

thank you rwhitby
    Last edited by leftyman; 10/12/2009 at 09:38 AM.
    Indeed....Works great!
    Never seems to amaze me that as things start to calm down here you have to dig to find something of real substance....WHAM....Someone shoots a dart right between your eyes. I just don't know how this new addition can be topped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Never seems to amaze me that as things start to calm down here you have to dig to find something of real substance....WHAM....Someone shoots a dart right between your eyes. I just don't know how this new addition can be topped.
    Getting my Pre to make me dinner is a start
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    WHAM....Someone shoots a dart right between your eyes.
    Reminds me of the commercial where they were spoofing the Wanted and the guy is standing in front of the dart board saying "Shoot the target."
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    I am always amazed at the people posting how this phone is getting boring. I need more apps etc. It seems I am always changing & adjusting this phone. I loved my htc touch for that reason, that you could tweak & adjust the options you wanted. The Pre is evolving and I am enjoying every minute of it. Yes, My iphone friends have apps but we have webos install/preware!
    I knew today was gonna be a good day....was trying to get the Photo Dialer app lastnight, but too much Homebrew wasnt allowing it.

Bam look on here today and there you go Fair Dinkum and now Photo Dialer installed.....this phone is just getting better and better.

Bring on Adobe Flash 10.1 next.
    This is why the Pre is the best phone on the market right now. Palm keeps coming under fire after every update because they didn't do this or that with their update. The fact remains that Palm made the phone easily accessible for third party developers to modify as they saw fit. So even though Palm doesn't provide all the bells and wistles to make every consumer happy, they have designed a phone that with a little tweak here, mod there it can be everything to everyone.

p.s. Palm stock is up significantly since the announcement of the Pre, they must be doing something right as a company.
    FYI: The functionality of the Fair Dinkum App Limit package has now been incorporated into the latest version of the Package Manager Service (that's 0.9.12). Preware itself is unchanged.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals