1.    #1  
    yep... didnt know that wasnt part of the "backup data"... DAMMIT!! ***!! rant rant rant!!! what can i do?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Well its far too late now! Should have done this first http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-your-pre.html hope this helps in the future!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy252 View Post
    yep... didnt know that wasnt part of the "backup data"... DAMMIT!! ***!! rant rant rant!!! what can i do?
    Ask her to pose for you again, then send the pics to everyone here on the forum so we can be your backup!
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    how did you figure it was?? lol. yea you have to backup that kind of stuff buddy
    Or do what I do, and set up a photobucket account that you upload everything important to.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Yet another reason for Why the Pre needs a Desktop App. This isn't an iPhone so all "backup" backs up is your PIM stuff (which you already have backed up on various other cloud garbage). So you lose all your media and the time it takes to redo your ringtone/highres contact links.

Anyway, prepare to be slammed for assuming Pre-life is supposed to be convenient. Trying to clean up/refresh your phone is a lot more work than it should be.