1.    #1  
    O2 GERMANY PRE PROMO
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    0:47 that reflection is almost creepier than Creepy Palm Girl.
    "Anyone who quotes me in their signature is an *****." -- StormD
    Unless I am much mistaken that add shows a SatNav application being used. I guess if O2 Germany are providing such a thing there is a hope that O2 UK will too. Still waiting for a detailed spec sheet for it but I'm resigned to getting the phone first and finding out what we have and haven't got later.

O2 shops in the UK are now sporting a section blanked off with a cardboard display announcing the Palm Pre from October 16th. This was in 4 branches in London today and one in Cambridge on Saturday. Better than the 'we're not sure what day exactly' I got from 2 branches last Monday, but not much.

Pre minus 4 days and counting...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley View Post
    Unless I am much mistaken that add shows a SatNav application being used. I guess if O2 Germany are providing such a thing there is a hope that O2 UK will too. Still waiting for a detailed spec sheet for it but I'm resigned to getting the phone first and finding out what we have and haven't got later.

O2 shops in the UK are now sporting a section blanked off with a cardboard display announcing the Palm Pre from October 16th. This was in 4 branches in London today and one in Cambridge on Saturday. Better than the 'we're not sure what day exactly' I got from 2 branches last Monday, but not much.

Pre minus 4 days and counting...
    Yes, I hope you would have that similar app too, meanwhile suggest you to browse on:

Business - O2

Someday will come more info about it.