Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    i have tether app on my phone installed now how do i get a internet connection on my laptop from the phone
  2. #2  
    Specify how you are wanting to tether. WiFi, Bluetooth, or USB.
  3. #3  
    you really installed something like the tether app w/o reading how to work it!


    you need to go here and read.

    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...fi-usb-bt.html

    My Tether
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  4. #4  
    I downloaded the program today..but I don't know how to install the driver...i went to the devwiki site or w/e and when i click the link it shows me a txt document and i don't know how to save the text document as an inf file.
  5. NxTech3's Avatar
    Posts
    254 Posts
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    #5  
    read this. Gives great instructions on how to
    http://forums.precentral.net/1791515-post1460.html


    Once you right click, select Save Target As, then just place it where you want. I put mine on the desktop so i could find it easier. It automatically saves as an inf.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    I downloaded the program today..but I don't know how to install the driver...i went to the devwiki site or w/e and when i click the link it shows me a txt document and i don't know how to save the text document as an inf file.
    just save it in your pc.

    Windows XP usbnet - GumstixDocsWiki.. i dont know if this you are looking for .. but read anyway!
  7. #7  
    its keeps saving as a text document.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    its keeps saving as a text document.
    change the ext from txt to inf
  9. #9  
    how?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    how?
    rename it right click over and rename it .txt for .inf
  11. #11  
    it already it say usbnet-pre.inf...but it is registered as a a txt file...and when I try to register the drive in install hardware I can't see the file to choose it because its is registered as a txt. not a inf. that is my problem. also does mytether tether faster over usb as opposed to wifi? it would make sense if it did.
  12. #12  
    I keep going to the website but it refuses to work. I can't download the file.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    I keep going to the website but it refuses to work. I can't download the file.
    here is !
    Attached Files Attached Files
  14. #14  
    Thanks for all your help Sisgo!
  15. #15  
    Your the man...geez I love this site.
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    it already it say usbnet-pre.inf...but it is registered as a a txt file...and when I try to register the drive in install hardware I can't see the file to choose it because its is registered as a txt. not a inf. that is my problem. also does mytether tether faster over usb as opposed to wifi? it would make sense if it did.
    I suspect you have file types hidden, and are not seeing the actual file name extension to properly change it.

    Open My Documents. Select the Tools dropdown. Select Folder Options. Select the View tab. Deselect the Hide extensions for known file types option. Rename the file.

Posting Permissions