1.    #1  
    so I'm just sitting here with friends drinking some patron... About to watch the titans beat the colts for their first win of the year. I'm checking out NFL mobile live, reading and posting on facebook, keeping up with twitter with tweed, text messaging. This phone kicks ***. I'm just sayin'
    I concur... as soon as I can edit document with Docs To Go, my life will be complete!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    so I'm just sitting here with friends drinking some patron... About to watch the titans beat the colts for their first win of the year. I'm checking out NFL mobile live, reading and posting on facebook, keeping up with twitter with tweed, text messaging. This phone kicks ***. I'm just sayin'
    I can't wait to get mine... and titans ain't winning =P
  4.    #4  
    more patron lol. GO TITANS.

p.s. The pre still rocks.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    hey, what's up with the patron? don't hide it....divide it !!
  6.    #6  
    shots all arounds.....on me. Drink up!
    So I'm sittin here drinkin fine ale watchin the twins on my sony flat screen tv, playin mafia wars on the facebook site on my sony laptop, playin need for speed shift on my sony psp while surfin the net on wifi on the same laptop..... I'm just sayin.....
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    So I'm sittin here drinkin fine ale watchin the twins on my sony flat screen tv, playin mafia wars on the facebook site on my sony laptop, playin need for speed shift on my sony psp while surfin the net on wifi on the same laptop..... I'm just sayin.....
    And what are you doing with your palm pre?
    you dont want to know lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    @ Treobk214
    Quote Originally Posted by robwithtoast View Post
    And what are you doing with your palm pre?
    sitting and spinning on it?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    lol you lost all credibility when you said the titans would beat the colts or maybe its the patron talking cuz the titals have no shot your football season is over man! atleast you have your pre! Nice INT but you still will lose by 3 tds
    Wow, good call... they lost by 22 points.

Yes, probably the Patron leading to the PRE-mature call.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    lol you lost all credibility when you said the titans would beat the colts or maybe its the patron talking cuz the titals have no shot your football season is over man! atleast you have your pre! Nice INT but you still will lose by 3 tds
    Yea I dont think we are getting a Titans theme until they get a WIN.

But did anyone try this during the game????:

http://www.precentral.net/vuivision-...ng-live-tv-pre

The stream worked great, I was actually surprised.