Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I thought it may be fun (and possibly helpful) to post how well you have/haven't done in m:Vampire. That game's addicting! I wish I understood how having a bigger coven helps you, or how attack multipliers(?) worked with weapons and such, but for some reason, the game is still just plain fun- I just wish I could go around smiting people with lower levels than me and cause terror, but alas...

I'm level 46
    I have an income of 65,000 per regeneration
    I've got 15 strength, 216 stamina, 40 health, and 15 coven. About 8 million banked, and 4 gems.

What's everyone else have? Time to do some braggin'! And maybe get some tips, too...
    I'm level 37; 55 Health; 55 Stamina; 55 Strength; 10 Gems; $11,581 income; $11.2 Mill banked and 228 Coven members.

Stats are from what I thought sound, but when it comes to fights, my avatar gets its **** kicked. Duno why.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    I'm level 37; 55 Health; 55 Stamina; 55 Strength; 10 Gems; $11,581 income; $11.2 Mill banked and 228 Coven members.

Stats are from what I thought sound, but when it comes to fights, my avatar gets its **** kicked. Duno why.
    I get killed everytime, too. I thought if I had armor and weapons for wvery member of my coven, I'd do better in fights, but... no discernable gain. 228 coven members? HFS that's a lot! BTW- it costs a crapload to outfit the entire coven witharmor and weapons- so far, it's not worth it.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I thought it would be fun to know where some other people are in m:Vampire, but this thread needs some comments! I'm up to level 47, with 100k income, but still get wiped out in fights. No idea why...
    Level 55, Health 63, crew size 518, Att 103, Def 93, Stamina 51 income $254,087 and over $1 billion yes Billion in bank... I have not lost a fight in over a month the only people I get to fight is the top ten fighters and players and maybe 2 others a day...But i fight the fake people all day.