Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I know its difficult but is there any way we can have less tip calculators workout monitors and stock apps and put more of the work were puting into those apps into some decent games. I really dont want to start a thread with everybody yelling at me saying WERE TRYING if your trying thats great i just want to know... thank you ... oh and an app request if any of you developers are reading this... is there any way we can put a drumming app on this like 6 drum pads and each with a sound like a crash hihat snare etc. etc. digidrummer on the itouch is a good example
    I actually did a prototype drum machine with 4 parts and a 32 step grid. Works beautifully in Safari up to about 180bpm, but caused people to run screaming from the room on the Pre. Palm is aware of the deficiencies in the audio part of the SDK, hopefully will have a solution soon. Meantime, a lot of games and entertainment apps have some serious limitations on sound, especially something like a drum machine. Lag and weird "krrrzt!" noises pop in a lot when trying to do repetitive sounds.

That said, I did manag to get decent sound effects and music into Wobble Words, but none of it can be synced well. Luckily, it's a puzzle game, so the sound requirements aren't as heavy as a drum app or an arcade game.

Hang in there!
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
    Awesome xD
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    thank you for the response if you ever get a working drum machine lemme know