Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Why would you import the calendar manually every month? Just add a public calendar by url, and paste the .ics link in, and it should be updated as necessary automatically.

I've been doing the same thing myself for a long time using a different Facebook app: Birthday Exporter

Edit: Actually I'm mistaken, apparently it's not automatically updating, not even on Google. Never mind that... though that might be because the newest contact I added doesn't have the year listed or something, maybe it's not exporting properly.

But I think if you add by URL it should work and auto-update- it's been mostly working for other iCal URLs that I added.
    Maybe because when you visit the website, it pulls on your cookie info to determine how to get the calender data and convert it into iCal file. If you direct Google to the URL, it just sees text and a server searching for cookie info that isn't there.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    while doing this is pretty cool is there any way to not have a all day event... i don't know how to change this...

also can i export all these birthday out?
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsroy326 View Post
    while doing this is pretty cool is there any way to not have a all day event... i don't know how to change this...

also can i export all these birthday out?
    Why would you want it not as a all day event? You can manually change the events once they are imported into the calender database.

By export out, do you mean get rid of them or a way to compile all the birthdays in your calender into a file?

Kind of need to be more specific.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    I created a new calendar called 'Birthdays'. That way, if you want to update it each month, just delete the calendar and re-import the new file you create into a new 'Birthdays' calendar.
    I did that. The problem is that this is not my default calender in Google. So for some reason it is not syncing with my Pre calender. I have 2 seperate Google calenders, but only 1 is syncing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12