Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    One of the apps I use most often on my Treo is a Word Complete / Predictive Text program. So... as I type, after the 2nd character, a dropdown list appears with X possible words I may be spelling, to quickly choose that word without typing the whole thing out. No, this is not the same feature as typing "mtg" which gets replaced by "meeting".

Is this possible on the Pre natively, or is there any apps yet that do this? I use this functionality while texting, writing emails, or even notes I write during meetings, and is a major productivity tool for me. Please say this is possible, or is coming...

Michael
    Agree! This would be worth a donation
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    There are only a few apps I really use on my Treo, and I'd be willing to pay good money for this, a good outliner (like Natara Bonzai), and better outlook connectivity (such as KeySuite or PocketMirror from Chapura). I paid $30 for my predictive word app on my treo, $50 for Bonzai, and $80 for KeySuite. I'm more than willing to pay that much again for apps on the Pre (how you can expect GOOD apps for under $2.00 is beyond me, and a bad trend from the iPhone).

Michael