1.    #1  
    I'm thinking about switching to Sprint and picking up a Pre. My question is this. Are the only Apps and games the ones in the Palm App store or the Homebrew stuff? I currently have an Envy and have access to numerous games via the Verizon game page. Is there something like this for Sprint? Or does it have to come through the Palm App store? Thanks for any help you can give me!
    the ones in the app store and homebrew are the only ones available atm. sprint doesnt a game page like verizon
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    There are some games out now, but not the kind of 3d stuff you've seen on the iphone due to the Pre's inability to use its GPU (for anything, really)

I expect more and better games when:
    1)Flash comes out and the world of flash games becomes available
    2) When WebGL becomes reality.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    we so need some better games!!

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Wrod ace and Card ace are the 2 most addicting games I have ever played on a phone.
    which games can you play "online" or via SMS with somebody else who has a Pre?
    word and card ace you can play with other pre's

word wirl is by far my most favorite and addictive game
    html 10 should bring major gaming improvements if im not mistaken, but like anything new, it might take some times
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    html 10 should bring major gaming improvements if im not mistaken, but like anything new, it might take some times
    When are things like this and flash going to be implemented? Do we have any idea of a timeframe?
    Do we really need 3d for games like bejeweled, scrabble, etc? These are the type of games that i thought we'd see by now.
    Flash seems to be by the end of the year if not by the beginning of November.
    I wish they would have a simple solitare game.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryinredding View Post
    I wish they would have a simple solitare game.
    They do, in homebrew. I was playing it 10 minutes ago.
    My girl and I have been obsessed with toppleball. Quite a competition.

You use the accelerometer to guide the ball into the green whole while avoiding obstacles.
    I cant remember but I think I got it from the appstore. If not then its might be on preware.