Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes it is worth buying... I love my Pre!
    dont get it because if you do ,you wont ever want another phone . it will ruin you for sure lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I love mine. Sure they have their issues but the positives outweigh the negatives, IMHO. I traded a Tour for my Pre and it was the best decision I have ever made. WebOS is an absolute joy to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    The vast majority of Pre owners have no major problems, and are happy with the device. If your unsure, buy it, and take it back within the 30 days if you're unhappy with it.
    Like YOU always say, to everybody and anybody that talks bad about the Pre with quite legitimate complaints: "And you base this on what?" Well, HP- Did you personally do a 1,000 person survey before you came to this conclusion?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 10/11/2009 at 04:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Like YOU always say, to everybody and anybody that talks bad about the Pre with quite legitimate complaints: "And you base this on what?" Well, HP- Did you personally do a 1,000 person survey before you came to this conclusion?
    Actually, there's been a number of surveys done on here, plus the fact that Palm is still in business, with a 30-day warranty on the device. I little bit of logic (I know, I know, you don't want to be confused with logic stuff), will tell you that if Palm has to return the majority of the devices, they won't be around long.

My advice to the original poster is the same, whether you like it or not. Buy it. If you don't like it, return it. Don't see why you, or anyone for that matter, would have a problem with that...
  6.    #26  
    Actually, there's been a number of surveys done on here, plus the fact that Palm is still in business, with a 30-day warranty on the device. I little bit of logic (I know, I know, you don't want to be confused with logic stuff), will tell you that if Palm has to return the majority of the devices, they won't be around long.

My advice to the original poster is the same, whether you like it or not. Buy it. If you don't like it, return it. Don't see why you, or anyone for that matter, would have a problem with that...
    Yeah I probably will so many people have talked me into it.
    think of it like this. in a restaurant all you hear is complaints. you never hear, or hardly hear the good service. same with the PRE all you hear is whiners. light leak, 1 or 2 dead pixels, oreo effect . all of those are minute .
    i saw 2 people snaping their pre's and complaining how it moves (oreo) and im thinking "mine never snaps when i close it". it how you treat thing some times.

by the way the phone is worth it.

I never said I had a problem w/your advice to the OP. I just don't appreciate when somebody's hypocritical. You always expect the naysayers to have all their ducks in a row, but you just pulled some stat (which just so happened to favor UR opinion) out of thin air.
    Again, nothing wrong w/your advice to the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I never said I had a problem w/your advice to the OP. I just don't appreciate when somebody's hypocritical. You always expect the naysayers to have all their ducks in a row, but you just pulled some stat (which just so happened to favor UR opinion) out of thin air.
    Again, nothing wrong w/your advice to the OP.
    Sorry you see it that way, but it wasn't "pulled out of thin air". As I said, there's been a number of polls here, and a few outside surveys. They all say the same thing, most palm Pre owners are happy with the device.
    Yep, its worth it. I'm so happy with the phone that I didn't call Sprint to fuss and moan when the price dropped.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Yep, its worth it. I'm so happy with the phone that I didn't call Sprint to fuss and moan when the price dropped.
    Well I love sprints service. And yeah if I have a problem I'll just return it.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Jus play it safe if your "so" worried and get the iphone like err one else
    personally I would not buy a pre again if i had the choice. I like webos, but the hardware they put it on is terrible. There must be no quality control. I'm on my 4th phone in 3 months.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12