1.    #1  
    Anyone experiencing a MAJOR lag in receiving updates from their subscribed twitters? I have my settings on Twitter set NOT TO SEND me text updates from 9pm to 7am. In the last 3 nights, I've been getting some all hours of the night.

I investigated this tonight when I got two of them back-to-back at 11:29pm. I got on my computer and the texts I received were from Tweets that were made by that person 9 HOURS before I got the text notification...

I don't know if this is a Sprint problem or a Twitter problem. Anyone else having this issue? I'm thinking it's a Twitter issue since the delays are only affecting my Twitter notification texts. If it were a Sprint issue, I'd imagine I'd be getting delayed texts from all contacts, not just Twitter.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    It sounds like a Twitter problem. Do you have friends that live in different time zones?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by anaphora68 View Post
    It sounds like a Twitter problem. Do you have friends that live in different time zones?
    The ones I got last night were from the New Orleans Saints (in my time zone/state/city) and from NFL.com (NY I guess????) They both came back-to-back at 11:29pm, my time.
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    I think it was a Twitter problem as well. I don't even have a Pre, but the Twitter apps on both my Touch Pro and my laptop were way, way behind. I also receive tweets via SMS and they came in HOURS later than they should have.

/Kevin
    you should really try out spaz its a free twitter app its works perfect and looks great
    Twitter is forever having problems... it's not your Pre
    It's Twitter. They get hammered hard whenever major things happen. Yesterday Twitter was brought to it's knees when people found out about Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    yeah, i've been having delayed twitter sms notifications since thurs oct 8. was woken up several times last night with old posts. i checked twitter's status & saw that the problem is on their end.
    Twitter Status
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Thank you for the post...
    I thought I was havin some issues on my end, I've been needing to turn it off manually at night. I've always had the setting that I had set work perfectally fine until like 2 days ago. Hopefully they'll fix it soon, being woken at 4am by a B-list celebrity is no fun...