1.    #1  
    great apps, palm pre is coming of age. Recent quarterly reports from palm, rim and apple prove that palm is taking a little market share from the other two.

it is about time palm, so many peeps rooting for you over the years.

it is time to buy stock in palm.
    werd
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    well said,my friend.
    my phone is Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Palm is doing thigs great. Really great.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    On the right track, but the competition is not standing still + some basic functionality is still not there yet.

(not that I'm complaining)
    Considering where they were just last year ...then yes very much so.
    heh...

they still have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go...

people keep comparing the apps coming out on the pre right now with the ones that were coming out on the iphone 2 years ago.. which is just flawed... problem is its not 2 years ago.. palm has to really step up their game because its not about 2 years ago.. its about right now and the future.. they need a way more robust sdk and more developers working on it.

joe schmoe that buys a pre doesn't care that the pre development of apps has just started he cares that he has a good selection of apps like the other options he has out there in the iphone and any android phone... and rightly so in my opinion.

just my two cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by ungenius View Post
    heh...

they still have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go...

people keep comparing the apps coming out on the pre right now with the ones that were coming out on the iphone 2 years ago.. which is just flawed... problem is its not 2 years ago.. palm has to really step up their game because its not about 2 years ago.. its about right now and the future.. they need a way more robust sdk and more developers working on it.

joe schmoe that buys a pre doesn't care that the pre development of apps has just started he cares that he has a good selection of apps like the other options he has out there in the iphone and any android phone... and rightly so in my opinion.

just my two cents.
    Yeah, i'm still tryin' to figure out where those "great" apps are. Are they under a rock or something? I know they're not in the app store I get on THIS phone.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    The palm pre chick has them all
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    If it weren't for this app limit this would be a pretty good phone
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    LOL at Palm taking marketshare from Apple or RIM. They actually sold fewer phones than this same time period last year so whose marketshare are they taking but what else do you expect from this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    LOL at Palm taking marketshare from Apple or RIM. They actually sold fewer phones than this same time period last year so whose marketshare are they taking but what else do you expect from this site.
    Compared to a year ago, so far Palm has only taken market share from Palm - and given a little bit to RIM and Apple.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boglwe View Post
    great apps, palm pre is coming of age. Recent quarterly reports from palm, rim and apple prove that palm is taking a little market share from the other two.

it is about time palm, so many peeps rooting for you over the years.

it is time to buy stock in palm.

How is the Kool-aid up there in Delusionville?