Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It had really bad Oreo so he dunked it.

...and then got cancer....
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    What was the point of that? Now, he's going to his local Sprint store tomorrow and tell them "it just stopped working"
    Unless the sprint store he brings it to watches the video,.Anyway what a Knuckle head!
    What a waste...drop a crackberry or iPhone in a beer and you have something I'd want to watch.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    that was really pointless. No matter what kind of device, i wouldnt intentionally drop it in liquid. The only way i would do that is if its not my phone, and im getting paid to do it, like some sort of test. Not sitting in a resturant drinking. He might want to be careful drinking pre beer, who knows if the battery shorted and started leaking.

"PreBeer, the beer that gets you drunk BEFORE drinking it!!!!"
    maybe something was wrong with it already n he was gettin a new one. Or getting a hero? O_o
    hopefully he gets cancer from ingesting the mercury from the circuitry in the pre.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by ziploker View Post
    maybe that pre was defective and he already had another pre on order... only thing i can think of. lol like watching a car crash
    The description on the video claims it was the third Pre in three months with a cracked screen. *shrug*
    also if you read the description the rest of them had iphones and his boss offered to buy him an iPhone if he could kill the pre. I bet once he gets his bills he'll realize he should have kept the pre. And i can see a new sprint commercial now, Pre can get a call while submerged in beer, iPhone cant even get a call without dropping it, haha. Still sad but i guess it must be nice to have money to throw away i was very surprised how long it worked for.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Stupid!!
    nice video... wish the phonecall would have worked though :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    nice video... wish the phonecall would have worked though :-)
    it did work, it was on vibrate im guessing the screen had fried which is why nothing had showed up!
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Description:
    This was a coworker's third Pre in three months as the screen kept cracking. Once while charging and once in his front pocket. The bossman offered to get him an iphone if he killed his Pre. So, there ya go.

Note: No beer was harmed in the making of this video, as the 'beer' was Miller Light.
    Gotta love how he thought it'd be a good idea to DRINK IT.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Still nowhere near as fun as the guy who shot his iPhone - 3 times
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    He cracked a plastic screen 3 times and now is getting an iPhone with a glass screen. That thing is going to be destroyed much faster.
    So the guy dropped in the beer because it had a cracked screen, and his boss offered to buy an iphone if he goes with the killing of that phone. Dunking the phone because it had a cracked screen?

Even though the video is a little funny, the guys voices sounded very annoying...
    mmm if his boos is going to buy an iphone so thats mean hes going to pay the cancelation fee or the i phone and pre can be in same company i dont know
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    What a clown!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    If that was my third Pre I would have taken a lot more satisfaction in smashing it in spectacular fashion. Everything is much better when destroyed into tiny pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    He cracked a plastic screen 3 times and now is getting an iPhone with a glass screen. That thing is going to be destroyed much faster.
    That's what I was thinking. I haven't exactly babied my Pre; I even dropped it once and it's fine. He must have seriously abused it to crack the screen! Twice!

I doubt the iPhone is much tougher. Glass is a lot less forgiving to stress than plastic!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    And once they're all sober, the boss is going to be laughing and saying, "You're an *****."
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast