Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I haven't been able to find anything about this, but can anyone develop a patch or app that will increase the number of apps in the quick launch bar? Am I the only one that is annoyed at this? Eight or ten apps would be great!
    Thanks.
    No, it's not possible at this time.
    OP, you must have some small small fingers.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    but i hope someone develop a patch to replace the launch icon on qick launch bar .
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    OP, you must have some small small fingers.
    Actually they are pretty thick, I wouldn't want any more than five visable at a time.
    What I was thinking was that the additional apps would scroll from the side as you held your finger to the extreme left or right while using the quick launch. In fact it would also be nice to set how many were visable at a time, and lets get rid of the launcher arrow while we are at it.
    I think it would help streamline accessibility.
    Anyone else think this would be good?
    Is this difficult to accomplish for some reason?
    It would be nice if when the wave is visible and your finger reached the edge of the screen, the entire wave would scroll (slide?) so you could access more apps. Like dimitrin said, only five items would be visible at a time.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    can it be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrin View Post
    can it be done?
    Nope!

Its hard coded into webos, until Palm releases the coding it is not going to happen.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I swear I saw a screen shot a couple weeks ago with a quick launch with 7 or 8 apps. I am going to try and find it again.

It would be easy with the slide up feature thing "wave". That is actually how I always open my QL apps is to slide it up to the wave thing. Makes it easier with my fat thumbs.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I saw the same picture... there was like 6 apps in the the quick launch.
    It was for some crazy like active desktop homebrew app I think
    Was it this?

forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/189712-my-home-screen-work-progress.html